Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Samantha's Wedding

So much has been happening and I'm so behind on blogging about it! I'm not sure what order to put everything in, but I definitely know where to start...Samantha's Wedding!!

I was recently in MN for 1.5 wks to celebrate and help with my BFF Samantha's wedding. It was so much fun!! Thank you Samantha for being such a fabulous bride!!

Theresa and Samantha at the rehearsal dinner.

Wedding Day - Bridesmaids reporting for duty!

Samantha looking stunning!!

Brian smiling during the reception. He was soooo good!

Samantha is such a beautiful bride! Every picture was perfection.

My tia Brenda took care of Brian so I could take care of Samantha. Brian loves his tia!


Congratulations Samantha and Chris!! And thank you for sharing your special day with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment